▶ Automated function
▶ User friendly Multilanguage menu
▶ Low consumption with very high efficiency up to 92%
▶ Autonomy up to 24 hours
▶ Remote control ability
▶ GSM modem
1. Negative pressure combustion fan controlled by the digital controller.
2. Hot air fan of 220 m3/h with adjustable intensity.
3. Exhaust output to Ø 100.
4. Pellet supply, to the combustion chamber, system with electric reducer and auger electronically adjusted by the controller with block protection.
5. Electrical resistance of direct incandescent for automatic ignition of the pellet.
6. Adjustable legs with plastic pad for easy adjustment of the flatness.
7. Hot air output louvers to the room.
8. Cast iron burner for pellet combustion with special air flow fissures for perfect combustion quality.
9. Ash collector.
10. GG-20 certified cast iron lining at the burner and the combustion chamber, with high thermal radiation reflection while in parallel protects the water chamber from thermal and chemical stresses by increasing dramatically the stove’s life cycle.
11. Airtight door with cast iron frame. Large panoramic view ceramic with glass high resistance to temperature (750 ℃).
12. Room heat thermostat which controls the combustion power depending on the desired temperature that the user has set.
13. Hot air route from the fan to the heat exchanger.
14. Large pellet tank capacity (15Kg) with pellet level sensor with acoustic signal for pellet refilling.